Where do you think Van Gogh rates in the history of art?
but why are people talking about bieber getting arrested when ed sheeran saved a kitten from being put down
then he posted this on instagram
and he made a twitter for graham the cat
graham posted a photo too
in conclusion ed sheeran is great and graham is one lucky kitten
Semi Transparent Raspberry (matches background of your blog)
made by Totally Transparent
Bookworm’s Dream Giveaway!
- one black Kobo Mini eReader
- tons of books preloaded on it!
- Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
- Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
- Percy Jackson series - Rick Riordan
- Divergent series - Veronica Roth
- Game of Thrones series (The Songs of Ice and Fire) George R.R. Martin
- Narnia series - C.S. Lewis
- Maze Runner series - James Dashner
- Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
- Odd Thomas series - Dean Koontz
- Torchwood book series
- Alex Rider series - Anthony Horowitz
- The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
- Paper Towns - John Green
- Looking for Alaska - John Green
- Heat series - Richard Castle
- Ender’s Game Saga - Orson Scott Card
- The Chemical Gardens trilogy - Lauren DeStefano
- Dresden Files series - Jim Butcher
- Howl’s Moving Castle series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Chrestomanci series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
- Graceling Realm series - Kristin Cashore
- Summer Falls - Amelia Williams
- The Angel’s Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery
- Storm series - Richard Castle
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Discworld series - Terry Pratchett
- Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
- Neil Gaiman collection
- The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tolkien
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series - Douglas Adams
- The Hollows series - Kim Harrison
- Sunshine - Robin McKinley
- The Black Jewels trilogy - Anne Bishop
- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
- The Mars Trilogy - Kim Stanley
- The Sword of Truth series - Terry Goodkind
- David Gemmel collection
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky
- Warm Bodies - Issac Marion
- The Young Wizards series - Diane Duane
- Stephen King Collection
- Dangerous Women - George R.R. Martin & Gardner Dozois
- The Wheel of Time series - Robert Jordan
- The Mistborn Trilogy - Brandon Sanderson
- A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snickett
- The Cirque du Freak series - Darren Shan
- The Demonata series - Darren Shan
- The Ranger’s Apprentice series - John Flanagan
- NEW! Virals Series - Kathy Reichs
- NEW! Boy Meets Boy - David Levithan
- NEW! Life of Pi - Yann Martel
- NEW! Reboot - Amy Tintera
- NEW! Vampire Queen Series - Joey Hill
- NEW! Nature of Desire Series - Joey Hill
- NEW! Guild Hunter Series - Nalini Singh
- NEW! Psy Changling Series - Nalini Singh
- NEW! Valdemar Series’ - Mercedes Lackey
- NEW! Mercedes Lackey Collection
- NEW! His Dark Materials Series - Philip Pullman
- NEW! Temeraire Series - Naomi Novik
- NEW! Safehold Series - David Weber
- NEW! Chronicles of Vladimir Todd - Heather Brewer
- NEW! Song of the Lioness Quartet - Tamora Pierce
- NEW! Hollow Earth - John & Carole Barrowman
- NEW! Chaos Walking Series - Patrick Ness
- NEW! 1984 - George Orwell
- NEW! Animal Farm - George Orwell
- NEW! Matched Trilogy - Ally Condie
- NEW! Alice in Wonderland Series - Lewis Carroll
- NEW! Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe
- NEW! Night Angel Trilogy - Brent Weeks
BOOK REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! I’ll open it up for more later on but I think we have enough right now :D
1. Reblog this post to enter. You can reblog as many times as you want!
2. Likes count.
3. Be following the Geek Studio.
4. Anyone can enter! No country limits!
5. That’s it!
A name will be picked at random by a generator to determine the winner. The winner will be posted on my blog and notified through their ask box.
End Date: February 28th, 2014 at 10:00PM EST
I can’t be the only one
I’m not saying that I’m an amazing actor but i HAVE won as many Oscars as Leonardo DiCaprio
let’s be honest we’re all just reblogging that as long as we still can
Transparent Eye GIF (iris matches colour of your blog)
Made by Totally Transparent
Sherlock: So yeah, Magnussen is definitely the most dangerous guy I’ve ever met
Moriarty: *punches his way out of his grave* exCUSE YOU bitch
They do realise that they are fucking with one of the scariest fandoms?
… They’re about to find out.
Okay, I don’t normally give a flying fuck about these sorts of things but 1) I don’t like Justin Bieber and 2) I like Supernatural.
First of all, Justin Bieber is a child, Jared Padalecki is a man. Jared Padalecki is kind, considerate, courageous and a little bit insane. Justin Bieber on the other hand, is a self-centred, conceited, arrogant, irresponsible little prick.
But, each to their own and obviously I prefer someone with a brain and a heart over a prick.
Now, I just want to ask the Supernatural fandom to not cause hell, to not make threats or enact violence against beliebers.
Because most ‘Beliebers’ or however the fuck you spell it are children. Most of them ain’t even allowed on this here website they’re that young.
So remember that when one of them insults Jared or the show. Don’t give them abuse. Be condascending, be patronising, be an adult to a bitchy child, but not give them verbal abuse.
We’re better than that.
We are the Crowley to their…whatever they are.
We are sarcastic.
We are sassy as hell.
We take no prisoners but we do so in style.
Also, we have the Hannibal, Sherlock, Doctor Who and like every other fandom on our side. We don’t need to worry about numbers.